FAQs & T+C's
CONTACT US! INSTAGRAM @MISSLUXE.X AND OUR EMAIL IS CONTACTMISSLUXE@GMAIL.COM - THEY ARE OUR ONLY TWO METHODS OF CONTACT ANYTHING ELSE WILL NOT BE SEEN!
Q: I'm unsure of the sizing I will need for a product. What do I do?
A: We're here to help! Most of our product descriptions contain sizing guide or advisory, if not than it is safe to assume they run in standard UK sizes. If you need advice, feel free to direct message us or email us.
Q: What are your payment methods?
A: Currently we accept all major credit and debit cards under a secure payment method. You can request a Paypal Invoice via DM or Email if necessary!
Q: Why have I been refunded for a purchase?
A: If you have been refunded that means that currently the item is out of stock. If you like, we will put you on a mailing list to inform you when the product in the size and colour needed is back in stock to ensure you get it first! We apologise when this happens, as we are a small business we can not back stock in bulk across all products - where we can our suppliers will send straight to you to cut down shipping time.
Q: Are all of your items on the website?
A: Some of our items are not listed on the website as they run low in stock, you can shop these on our Instagram profile and contact us to inquire if we have the size and colour needed available. Some of our items are pre-order also.
Q. I need an item by a certain time but the stated postage is too long, what can i do?
A: Direct message us on Instagram or shoot us an email! Some products we stock have options for faster postage, but will be charged at an additional cost we'll advise this in our messages.
Q: What happens once I purchase?
A: When you make a purchase we aim to get it processed within 24 hours - baring in mind nothing will be dispatched on a Sunday or bank holidays. You will receive a dispatch email when your item has been sent so we advise from the point you get that email to start counting down the estimated delivery time (stated individually on each product). We do not send tracking information in the dispatch email so you will have to contact us for the tracking number.
Q: Do you ship outside of the UK?
A: Yes! However we have to charge a shipping fee. If you are buying more than one item, contact us so we can charge the postage accordingly and not over-charge you.
Q: I'm an international buyer. What's the process?
A: If you are outside of the UK and want to purchase with us send us a message on Instagram or via Email stating the items you want in which colours and size and whether you want the postage tracked or standard and we go from there! International orders may take days longer as we have to gather the items for your order and the additional shipping time.
Q: My item hasn't arrived yet, what do I do?
A: Please refer to the delivery time stated on each item, bare in mind this will be in working days from the point of purchase. We advise sometimes items arrive slightly late so allow 3 days after the estimated date before getting in touch with us via direct message or email. All of our products are shipped using Royal Mail and so tracking is available for most products.
Q: My tracking number doesn't work?
A: Please note not all orders will have tracking numbers! Tracking numbers will not work on the Royal Mail tracking website until a Royal Mail centre receives it, for items that take 10 days to arrive it may be 5-6 days before Royal Mail receive it so just try it daily. If the tracking number is invalid contact us and we will give you the correct number.
Q: I purchased multiple items, some haven't arrived?
A: Some of our products we post separately, hence why we do not charge you for postage unless it is an international order. Some of our products have different delivery times and come from different suppliers so it is not uncommon for some to arrive before others and separately - don't worry, the rest of your goodies are on their way!
Q: My item doesn't fit! What are my options?
A: We totally understand, and we offer full exchanges to get you the size you need. However in order to do this we must first receive the return to then send you a replacement. We do not pay the return postage.
Q: I don't like my item. What are my options?
A: We do not offer refunds for returns. However, we want to see you satisfied! If you direct message us or email us, we are happy to swap your item for a different one that you like. If the item falls under what you originally paid we can refund the difference, and if it falls over we may ask a small charge to cover the difference. Please note we do not pay the return postage and will not replace the item until we have received the original. With swimwear the hygiene sticker must be intact and no signs of wear.
Q: My item is damaged - what can I do?
A: Most items are quality checked before they are sent out but sometimes human error occurs and faulty items may slip through the cracks! In this case, we ask you direct message us or email us as soon as possible (within 48 hours of receiving the item) and attach some pictures - that way we can show our supplier and get a replacement sent out to you as soon as possible and improve the quality checks in the future. Once more we do not pay return postage.
Q: What is the returns process? A: If you wish to return your item and swap for another one you must first contact us! We will sort out the exchange and give you the return address for the item. Please ensure to contact us prior to returning as the address on the parcel may be for a supplier warehouse and not back to us! We ask you write a small note with your name or order number so we can confirm its you!
If you do need to contact us, our customer service email is email@example.com or you can direct message us at @MissLuxe.X on Instagram, though we much prefer you email! We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours, but please note sometimes we will be unavailable to answer on a Sunday.
MISS LUXE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and can not dispute this.
- We do not offer refunds. Please be aware of this before placing your order. We run on an exchange only policy. Any desire to exchange must be reported within 14 days of receiving the item.
- You MUST first contact us to sort out an exchange. (We are paper free so no details will be in your parcel) Please do not just return your items to the address on the parcel as this may be a supplier warehouse, you must return to our address we will give you. Any items sent to any other address will not be accepted.
- Returned items must be in the same condition they were when received. No stains, pulls etc. Swimwear must have hygiene sticker still attached and lingerie is not accepted as a return. This is for safety of our customers. We reserve the right to deny a return if the item is not in original condition.
- If you receive a faulty/damaged item, it must be reported to us within 48 hours and we will fix it straight away.
- Once the item is dispatched, we are unable to change address, delivery date etc. Please ensure you have your correct address handy and you understand the delivery time (stated in each item description). If needed earlier, contact us before purchase.
- If you are international, we are not responsible for any additional costs you may be subject to in order to receive the parcel at customs.
- We have the right to alter the prices of products at any given time. You will only be charged what the price was at the time of the purchase.
- We are not responsible for any damage that happens to the items once they are in our customers hands. We offer care advice in descriptions of items but if you want advice message us. We will not refund or replace.